We try to include as much relevant information as we can in the equality law newsletter but if you hear of something you want us to include for future editions then please contact us. Recent articles have included things such as:
- Age discrimination now unlawful in services, public functions and associations
- Legal challenge: will volunteers be able to sue for discrimination?
- Impact of Universal Credit on Disabled People
- New disability duty on schools
- Government Repealing Equality Act Provisions
- Fee Barrier to Discrimination Claimants
- Asking Health Questions about New Employees
We also blog about discrimination law every now again on our discrimination help website.